Sebastián Oyarbide, known as “Seba Cener”, is a muralist from Tandil, Argentina. At the age of 16 he began his fondness for spray painting, beginning his first steps in graffiti and developing a marked interest in realism.
He seeks to challenge normal channels of thought through its inverted portraits and the use of human expression and emotions. Each piece is a transfer of energy from the artist to the work of art to the viewer that teaches people to look or think about things from a different perspective, or simply to appreciate the beauty of a situation as it is.
Totem is an independent bookstore and more! We are cultural curators looking to build community one person at a time. Bury yourself in our books and vinyl records and plant the seeds of your potential.
TAKE A LOOK, IT’S IN TOTEM BOOKS!
Here’s what we’ve got:
– New and used books
– New and used vinyl records from every genre & decade
– CDs/cassette tapes/DVDs
– Fresh food and drinks made just for you in our café!
– Totem Talks and live music performances and workshops
– Vintage T-shirts, pins, and other wearables
– Flint collectible’s memorabilia, photos, postcards, & maps
We have many thousands of new and used books and vinyl records. Stop by our independently owned & operated bookstore conveniently located in downtown Flint.